Ghoomar is our first and last love CC#7 **Invited Members Only**- Page 59

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

33.6k

Users

9

Likes

1.7k

Frequent Posters

76X3X6UXRBUT3B44 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97

I thought 🤔 woh bhi RS ka favorite hai 😂

He dosent give RS views or 💰 so I doubt it 🤣

S6PGIFTFG27DLRX4 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: LWLJ2P5UX3CIXSDS

aur unke bache Abhira bhi I hope Nairu has good chemistry like Naksh

mein phir bhi Siru Birla ko support karo gii 😿

S6PGIFTFG27DLRX4 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: B4BHF2UWAFGHRCZP

He dosent give RS views or 💰 so I doubt it 🤣

Shaheer Sheikh Muslim hai 🤔
76X3X6UXRBUT3B44 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97

mein phir bhi Siru Birla ko support karo gii 😿

Hamari Sirat Nani benegi 🤣
S6PGIFTFG27DLRX4 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: DDCACQ57IINAUABY

Hamari Sirat Nani benegi 🤣

Sirat ki granddaughter ka name bhi Sirat hoga 😂

76X3X6UXRBUT3B44 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97

Shaheer Sheikh Muslim hai 🤔

I wonder if he did iftar parties for yrhpk 🤔

76X3X6UXRBUT3B44 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97

Sirat ki granddaughter ka name bhi Sirat hoga 😂

It’s never ending 🤣
S6PGIFTFG27DLRX4 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: 5QHMQDENHCOPNK4F

I wonder if he did iftar parties for yrhpk 🤔

No idea 😶
S6PGIFTFG27DLRX4 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Kdadi bhi hogi 😂

76X3X6UXRBUT3B44 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
She does ghoomar without her stick 🤣

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".