Why This Forum Is Silent
does any one watch this show
Page
of
1Why This Forum Is Silent
does any one watch this show
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I do but there is barely any activity here so I don't post regularly
I guess most people don't know where to find this forum
I am also watching it daily. I am glad this forum is made. I wish it was more active though ❤️
I’ve been mostly going to Reddit, but the show is getting frustrating tbh. I really like the tasks, they’re so much better than BB. But there is no consistency and especially how blatantly they’ve been promoting Payal’s nonsense.