it’s called gyaan ke moti BehenaOriginally posted by: LM5LIJOR3HRHQNMH
have you been taking lessons from anu aunty disco?? 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 5th Oct 2026
Kanika you are loser
it’s called gyaan ke moti BehenaOriginally posted by: LM5LIJOR3HRHQNMH
have you been taking lessons from anu aunty disco?? 🤣
What a beautiful name. Lovely to meet you, Bela!
Sad hai.
Awesome compilation of clips of their angst days
Originally posted by: P3AK4P6LB7QGFMNG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKmwJIvRYX0 this is so well made!
ohhh yeah then we need whole clan to witness this historic moment🤣
Yup not like Aarohi ki shaadi jaha koi nahi aaya tha,
Isbaar sab aane chahiye 🤣
Jitna bada tamasha utne accha episode 🤪
I'm manifesting it as first thing in morning,
But I feel it would come on Adoption kand n not now
Originally posted by: ICJJ4IUQWYEEF6BV
today disco is giving gyaan girls 🤣
Sangat ka Asaar Pooja,
We were useless influence n now she has good ones 🥺
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
muft ka hai. Le lo 🤣🤣
Pata hai Pata hain,
Qk hume dhoka de ke tumhe yeh wholesale main jo mila hain 😑
Discodhokla nahi Discodhoka ho gayi 😭
yeah I have the same feeling - it will come at adoption revelation. When aarohi strikes at Abhi , Akshara strikes back at AarohiOriginally posted by: aishapl013
I'm manifesting it as first thing in morning,
But I feel it would come on Adoption kand n not now
Originally posted by: aishapl013
Pata hai Pata hain,
Qk hume dhoka de ke tumhe yeh wholesale main jo mila hain 😑
Discodhokla nahi Discodhoka ho gayi 😭

They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
0