Poll
What is this?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Crack some joke.. tum log to mahir ho.
Me either.. but what she isn't telling you?
Her dreams of Akshay Kumar chasing her 😭
I know the reason.. In one of the threads she was tracking all Akshay movies. finally he came to her dream to stop her😆
Should I ask Arsalan to sing a song for you?
Arsa, please play happy songs by Sonu Nigam
Is it because I said no to all the forced alliances you threw my way? Will it make your week a tad better if I said yes?
Arre Arsalan, Sonu ka premi


Just answer the kwoschen guys.
You made a thread Mishh 😲, now it seems really serious..
Whatever it is, hope it gets better soon..❤️
I don't understand the poll, I voted though😆
Yaar kya vote kar rahe ho Wo bhi toh bata do.
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DddSi1JoO8d/?stkn=ZG5vYzM4bTRxOG40
Can’t wait https://x.com/jnijraahill/status/2101142175362974160?s=46 t=vevCm3I0SGjUvmq-Bjkadg
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Dc75-SLtdBz/?stkn=MWU5dThwbGlsdTNoZA==
https://x.com/i/status/2045443012868886758 https://x.com/i/status/2045742198700777837
https://x.com/i/status/2041751361885499860 https://x.com/i/status/2041388264175874433
40