so please suggest an appropriate titleOriginally posted by: FingerFetish
Members are more likely to click on this thread now that you’ve changed the name to YOUR MISSION 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
so please suggest an appropriate titleOriginally posted by: FingerFetish
Members are more likely to click on this thread now that you’ve changed the name to YOUR MISSION 🤣
Priya 🤣
I am imagining you in sunglasses in a black coat and us sitting in a dark room as you say "You are probably wondering why I have gathered you today. Each one of you have been selected for a reason. Your mission today is to ___"
nice post but do some prank tooOriginally posted by: bollyqueen0
Priya 🤣
I am imagining you in sunglasses in a black coat and us sitting in a dark room as you say "You are probably wondering why I have gathered you today. Each one of you have been selected for a reason. Your mission today is to ___"