Poll
What is this?
Answer the poll.
Dear mods, I don’t care what you do with this.
Tagging some fellow losers.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Its a prank...Mish ji is a prankster...everyone knows by now😆
But what happened ...why are you having a bad week??😲😒

Originally posted by: Mishh007
Having the worst week of my life. Yet. Answer the poll.
Dear mods, I don’t care what you do with this.
Tagging some fellow losers.
Don't care about the poll. more important is.. what's going on. why you having worse week
Originally posted by: blue-ice.1
Its a prank...Mish ji is a prankster...everyone knows by now😆
But what happened ...why are you having a bad week??😲😒
No answers are matching 😭
Uuhm okay
Do you like, want to talk about it?

Mish, I don't care if you find this too sappy. So, sue me. No, dont. I do not have a lawyer. It would be too much work to find one. Maybe not since google exists. Oh, back to what I was saying - I'm sorry you're having a bad week. You bring a smile to many people's faces here (INCLUDING MINE) when they read your posts. Hope it gets all better 🤗
Is this guy in the hat supposed to be Mish? Now her week will get worse 🤣
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
Is this guy in the hat supposed to be Mish? Now her week will get worse 🤣
We love her 🥺
I told you Mish you shouldn’t have tried that Keto diet from a newbie on this forum 😡
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DddSi1JoO8d/?stkn=ZG5vYzM4bTRxOG40
Can’t wait https://x.com/jnijraahill/status/2101142175362974160?s=46 t=vevCm3I0SGjUvmq-Bjkadg
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Dc75-SLtdBz/?stkn=MWU5dThwbGlsdTNoZA==
https://x.com/i/status/2045443012868886758 https://x.com/i/status/2045742198700777837
https://x.com/i/status/2041751361885499860 https://x.com/i/status/2041388264175874433
39