You know you're going to keep getting this question as long as he's on your DP right? WHY is he on your DP if you don't like him?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
You know you're going to keep getting this question as long as he's on your DP right? WHY is he on your DP if you don't like him?
Mohsin ko The charming prince of indian television kehty hain 🤢Originally posted by: VNAWSMTLOJD6PBF2
I mean, eye of the beholder and all - and the huge disclaimer that I literally cannot look at HC now without getting ulti pulti, after all the shizz that's gone on in YRKKH - but I just do not see the appeal of MK. He was charming as the very early Kartik but lookwise, he did not do it for me at all. Harshad in Humsafars was... pretty damn hot. And he was very goodlooking in Bepannah too. There was just something very appealing about him. But I'm done with him too now😵
I thought he was a fan of Shaheer Sheikh😕Originally posted by: H7TG4KXAMXB2FFHR
You know you're going to keep getting this question as long as he's on your DP right? WHY is he on your DP if you don't like him?
Originally posted by: SVKRD5445AAY47WK
You know you're going to keep getting this question as long as he's on your DP right? WHY is he on your DP if you don't like him?
Badal deta hu😒
Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97
I thought he was a fan of Shaheer Sheikh😕
Nahi yaar, Mujhe Abir Rajvansh pasand tha lekin
Mujhy Navya drama ka Anant pasand hai 😔
Jaldi badal do 😂😂😂
Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97
Jaldi badal do 😂😂😂
Haan yaar lekin kya laga lu fir?
A pic of Snow's Prince Charming😆
So she can see more of him whenever she visits this thread🤣