Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Anyhoo... shaadi nahi huyi lekin barbaadi zaroor ho rahi hai🤔
Let's talk of lighter things while my parole lasts!
how're you feeling? is your cold better?
I have bookmarked pages on it to read in detail. 😅
Originally posted by: U6TH3AWJYN3S6F7V
Anyhoo... shaadi nahi huyi lekin barbaadi zaroor ho rahi hai🤔
Let's talk of lighter things while my parole lasts!
how're you feeling? is your cold better?
Oh, no!
Your mom happened? 😅
Improving. I am loaded on a lot of antibiotics.
No she's coming tomorrow (yaar, remind kar ke dil dukha diya😒)
I'm just bucking deadlines one after another and subsisting on black coffee and terror😆
Must have been bad to get on antibiotics, glad you're better though!❤️
Oh, no!
Your mom happened? 😅
Improving. I am loaded on a lot of antibiotics.
How'd you do on yesterday's Wordle, shabdo ki rani?
and as long as I'm here, wishing Ramadan mubarak to Shazia, Sehri, and Del!❤️
Originally posted by: FDESXVMN7WT7NOIC
How'd you do on yesterday's Wordle, shabdo ki rani?
I missed it. My streak is broken. 😒
Today's was easy though.