kabhi nahi beta... dragging = staple of ITV 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bhabhiji missing
kabhi nahi beta... dragging = staple of ITV 🤣
all of us are in the same boat disco 🤣 the only sceenspace I want aarohi to get now is her being bajaoed!!! enough is enoughOriginally posted by: DiscoDhokla
I am so excited for that part! Apart from that I am tired of this accident track and aarohi ss
yes!! Can we skip to the good part already? 🤣Originally posted by: SSWXKN7F5ULLCF6R
all of us are in the same boat disco 🤣 the only sceenspace I want aarohi to get now is her being bajaoed!!! enough is enough
of course we cannot 🤣Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
yes!! Can we skip to the good part already? 🤣
Originally posted by: SKA5XQFOJXC73XEJ
of course we cannot 🤣

for every 10 episodes of dukh, we get 3-4 happy ones 🤣
Originally posted by: 3ITJXIF7ZGM272IX
for every 10 episodes of dukh, we get 3-4 happy ones 🤣

sorry disco... you are not a TRP aunty so your requests can't be put into this bowl 🤣
https://twitter.com/Megha424/status/1510016019749769218?s=20&t=LyQVZOagqwiqF1Fz2SogeA dekho.... we were robbed of another kiss 🤣
Originally posted by: I66KYPVPDL5C6LTV
sorry disco... you are not a TRP aunty so your requests can't be put into this bowl 🤣

They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
0