Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: RainOfDew
Wah enjoy😆Mujhe bhi dikhana thoda bahut samaan
Lol i was reading smthing but now i m here😆
ok bhej dungi 🤣
acha ok good. me also getting bored with the movie so stopped it
kuch nahi thodi unwell thi after coming back from holidays but now i am ok 🤗
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Yeh round abhi tak khatam nahi hua? 🤣
Hogaya half hr ago
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
Me, I and Myself is very good. Especially after your mumma decided to share your inheritance with me 🤣


What are you doing to me Nitaa 😭😭 don’t tell her that...it's supposed to be a secret 🥺
hey nina whats up? 🤗
tum bhi 30 this year 😲
I m fine 🤗 how are you 😃😳
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
Meri IF ki twin is so brave. My super anxious self would send and check the outbox three times way before deadline to calm down 🤣
Me has decided to step down from this LFL contest 🤣 I used to send last coz I was lazy, but now it feels like another kind of FFF 🤣 Buzzer dabao buzzer dabao 🤣
🤣 u forgot. Yup🤣