Waiting for result 😃
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Waiting for result 😃
Ooo that's huge 😯
Exactly🤣
I’m not sending in any set of answers if my emojis are not there 🥺 Need to make my answer sheet look a little pretty na 😋
Waiting for result 😃
Ok topper ji
Chalo all see you all later .🤗. naagin taandav shuru kare usse pehle main kat leti hoon idhar se...😆
I will be on and off here as Ramadan starts tomorrow
Ramadan Mubarak lovelies❤️
May Allah SWT bless you and your family
May He accept our rozas, efforts and Ibadaah Ameen ❤️
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
Duggu is Hrithiks nickname.
Once a member PMed me randomly asking if I was a fan of a kid character named Duggu in YRKKH.
😳😳😳 I never saw an epi of it in my life🤣

kon si dunya mein ho
Stop it pls! It hurts😭🤣Originally posted by: BlurredLines
Me, I and Myself is very good. Especially after your mumma decided to share your inheritance with me 🤣

Originally posted by: x.titli.x
I will be on and off here as Ramadan starts tomorrow
Ramadan Mubarak lovelies❤️
May Allah SWT bless you and your family
May He accept our rozas, efforts and Ibadaah Ameen ❤️
Ameen
Ramadaan Mubarik to you too Dear
Stay blessed