haan i would like to keep mine thank you very much 🤣we wont be able to find so many sane brains🤪
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
haan i would like to keep mine thank you very much 🤣we wont be able to find so many sane brains🤪
i don't want any explanations please behen 🤣
arey you are becoming unpredictable... what can I do 😆Originally posted by: aishapl013
Decide Kar Lo Tum bolna kya chahti ho🤪
Just now you were saying that I should sleep because I am losing it,
and now you are saying savage🤣
I was like this for a second 😳 She said her mothers death is a trauma for her and blamed akshara for years and made her feel guilty- all for nothing!! I am fascinatedi tell you yaar how can someone be so vile fo use her mothers death, I mean its beyond digusting for me
pranju please explain... I am lost 🤣Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
I want to know more on this FC!
like goenkas people also have parda on eyes when it comes to arohi🤣Originally posted by: aishapl013
Aaj aaya na that she'll emotionally blackmail Akshu......
But we have a loophole here,
Itna clear Bol Ke Bhi fans have chosen to ignore that and they have started reading in between the lines like how Akshu is dumb without watching tomorrow's episode 🙄
Then why do you think writers will give monolog when we can't use it n let it fall on deaf ears. Is it that we see some different series now 🤔
omg same pinch meri behen 🤣we need sane brains too na🤪
neutral theek bai🤣
gutts hain u tolerated thta long , mera ro tilak 1.0 ke sharam wale scenes pe hi hi gaya tha🤪Originally posted by: QMWZXFKBNYVQGEO2
the salaam e ishq sequence was the last straw for me in terms of acting 🤣
filhaal no but learning while sitting on bench too🤣Originally posted by: NBES7OMYN7OV3HLH
anu aunty has arrived on the forum 😆
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
0