Preparations are over and we start trmw (maybe) but I'm scared of not drinking no water 🤣
How are you??
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Preparations are over and we start trmw (maybe) but I'm scared of not drinking no water 🤣
How are you??
Yes for sure!
Can't miss on the fun this time😆
Oohh that time i wasnt in IF😆 jab IF aayi i think that time ur UN was Duggulicious
Happy Ramadan in advance and take care❤️🤗Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Preparations are over and we start trmw (maybe) but I'm scared of not drinking no water 🤣
How are you??
Lol Shreya just posts it in a thread all together n then we all get a shock🤣
Duggu is Hrithiks nickname.
Once a member PMed me randomly asking if I was a fan of a kid character named Duggu in YRKKH.
😳😳😳 I never saw an epi of it in my life🤣
That's still a lot 😳😳
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Preparations are over and we start trmw (maybe) but I'm scared of not drinking no water 🤣
How are you??
aww I know its tough.. but still this time its in spring so a little bit better than summers,,
All the best for fasting,,🤗