Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Originally posted by: RainOfDew
Lol too crazy🤣 is it fixed ki Sunday ko hi time change hota hai?😲
Tabhi to i said India me rehne ka fayda😎
Yup its fixed.
I thought your trick was to lure in the innocents with a cute minion dp 😈
I'm done with that. Now I'm just me. 🤣
😲 omg thats a lot.
Originally posted by: LazyBing
and now you used it again 1 month later 😆
I remember I had almost lost my eyesight trying to look for the direction of the minions eyes 😞
Haan tum aati hi nhi😔
Lol i got that one correct😎🤣
Goody good...
Got some time off today so utilizing it😆
Originally posted by: RainOfDew
Lol too crazy🤣 is it fixed ki Sunday ko hi time change hota hai?😲
Tabhi to i said India me rehne ka fayda😎
YEah sunday woh bhi 2 AM Sunday..🤣
Hrithik Roshan ka pet name Duggu hai😆
Haha aacha kiya, ab results ke liye bhi rukjaana