Hawww... Kuch bhi😒
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Hawww... Kuch bhi😒

I didnt recognise you🤣
Why don't you tell me how and I will send it. 💙Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Aap log meri eidi kaise dene waale do, kuch gift doge ki gpay details bheju🤤😒😌
Faster than Flash, am I not?😎🤣Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
You're going through last round's results now 😆
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Why don't you tell me how and I will send it. 💙
Runs to send gpay details😅🤣
Thank you ji❤️Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
Thanks
Chalo August tak wait karoongi aapka...all the best...dil laga ke parhna🤗
Yes... once I come back I am going to participate in all games😆
Yeh prank tha? 😒 agar yeh prank tha toh edward bhi world ka best boyfriend tha🤣
Thank you ji❤️
Yes... once I come back I am going to participate in all games😆
Host bhi kariyo🤩