Hmmmm…. Meetwas foreplays r smethng these dys…. Hes all ready to mke his gal moan with pleasure 🤣
How will he do that remotely! 😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Hmmmm…. Meetwas foreplays r smethng these dys…. Hes all ready to mke his gal moan with pleasure 🤣
How will he do that remotely! 😳
last week holi ti … fir burning foot … and physical test … editing errors te .. but episodes to ache hi te … except wo physical test jo mje OTT lga but sbko pand aya ta in general…
Meet is no 1 again in TV shows list at zee5 app..
Originally posted by: PZAKM374YJFJXJTR
I think curiousity phir bhi hai ki kaise ho jayegi dono FL se shaadi 🤔 But itna stretching se bore nahi hote log
Hoping next week we see increasing trend numbers for our show 🤞🤞🤞 At least come back to 1.3
yeah at this point I will be happy if it maintains.. 1.3 to 1.4 …😭
They are mny ways……😳…. Hw abt , He jus remove his shirt nai🤣n gives his gf the demo of Visual pleasure ☺️
Waise Banda is smarty pant😉 ,he knows how to keep seduction alive on the phone…..….mkes sure his demands are heard….…. 😆 Biwi ko ache se kaha … that he wants to see her….. upar se neeche tak scan kiya ki Usne kya pehna hai 😆… Not bad….!!!
Meet is no 1 again in TV shows list at zee5 app..
still getting low rating from both tv and online audience .. 😭😭
trp ka funda ni smj ata mje … online b low h?
trp ka funda ni smj ata mje … online b low h?
Yes I guess.. it was also not so impressive.. someone posted it here ... I don't remember the exact points..🤔
Yes I guess.. it was also not so impressive.. someone posted it here ... I don't remember the exact points..🤔
ohh … ab kya hi keh skte h …😭
ohh … ab kya hi keh skte h …😭
For the rating.. I doubt it.. look..
all ek shows get good trp even if the story is a shit.. they do some tweaking somewhere.. like the big star movies..