Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tirchinazar thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Doodle

I thought the same that Pri will open the door and BAM! cliffhanger. 

I wanted that too ... Mere dimaag mein sab build up hui thi

wallflowergirl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

They rushed the scene. That was my only cribbing. Ram is not dumb and he clearly saw that she did all the kaands. She herself accepted that.

Are they are rushing through a lot of tracks for bcz of trps i think. But yes i didn't expected this episode to turn out like this.

It's good actually saved us a lot of angst.

I kinda enjoyed it 

Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: RitikaS99

Are ye raid padi hai na ram will ask questions to Priya now that if she defends him infront of everyone so why is she herself questioning him.

Tab priya will disclose everything to him.

Kya baat hai?  Tu badi sayaani ho gayee aaj kal?  smiley36smiley36smiley36

She became Mrs. Ram Kapoor today! "Filtered hai?" ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

Imagine if Ram would have witnessed that? 

Doodle thumbnail

Are they are rushing through a lot of tracks for bcz of trps i think. But yes i didn't expected this episode to turn out like this.

I kinda enjoyed it 

Yes, I like fast episodes and I loved it, today. ❤️

Maybe US mein saare tv-series is episodic, so I have the habit of episode khatam, problem khatam. 

Edited by Doodle - 2 years ago
wallflowergirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheCoolDocSid

Did anyone notice the bakery being full? Like it is functional, not just adda for Kapoor friends and family?😆 

Also there is a shot language change… a lot of continuity shots… something is happening, may be show ending? Like y’all are saying 😆 and maybe direction is altered? Or camera man? What’s up?

Maybe they bought in the crew that worked initially in the show.

That Shilpa person is kinda on vacation while shooting is going on. The crew is changed again and it's visible on screen too.

Doodle thumbnail

Originally posted by: tirchinazar

I wanted that too ... Mere dimaag mein sab build up hui thi

Jyada mat socha karo ... smiley36smiley36smiley36

tirchinazar thumbnail

I kinda enjoyed it 

I wish they had treated the birthday kaad and kachori kaand with so much of rush .. I would have been happy

Reena acted well ... I liked her ... First she was happy when Ram said he wanted to say something and then transition from cry to hysteria ... it was good ... they should have given a longer duration for this

wallflowergirl thumbnail

Yes, I was surprised Pri was not super mad. Again, this was seeing v/s perception. Another thing is Sara already told that everyone knew about this past. Ram is not two-timing her. 

1. If there is infidelity, then it will NEVER be in office/public place. 

2. Two lives will always be a clandestine activity. 

Like vedika proposed 🤣🤣

Vese ram ne kese dekha tha na use. Maza aa gya. Mujhe to lgra tha kahi khud hi vase utha ke na maar de 🤣

Fr yaad aaya are nhi ye to lord Ram ram jai raja ram hai FD ke hero shashi nhi 🤣

The.cds thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I thought the same that Pri will open the door and BAM! cliffhanger. 

part of my prediction came true nah? The kiss will be the cliffhanger through Friday to Monday,

and on Monday I will not be watching ipl🤣

bhubhnis thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I know there is a lot of negative views about Sara... In fact I wrote a piece too bout her on the deappreciation thread.. but in today's episode i could relate with her. (I have a baby sister). It's what she pointed out... P before marrying R was a strong independent but a scorned woman. She hated men except Akki, and that reflected whenever she talked to any man. But Ram had changed her with his love and care. She can intuitively see that her sister loves this man and this will help her slowly in letting go of the negative feelings... Heal her...however because of Rs stupidity everything can be undone so someone needed to make P not lose hope. Today her sister needed someone to point out all the goodness P herself had seen in R and to advise her to trust her heart. She succeeded because P admitted... Mujhe dar lag raha hai... And then she hugged her.  She just wanted her sis to be happy and she trusted R to do that. 

I don't know i liked Sara today (could have done a better job explaining it if i was as eloquent as Ritika :) ).