Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I am back after my maun vrat.
welcome back ji 🤣Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
I am back after my maun vrat.
Originally posted by: MK5TLYCCR5LY37VM
you focus on your gif business in preparation for slap 🤣
Saara dedication uske liye hi hain mera
pranju you have perfected the art of gif making !! I can’t wait for the big day now 🤭🤭
Soul sister.... 🙈
Abhira will be....♥️🔥♥️🔥♥️🔥♥️🔥♥️🔥♥️🔥♥️
If writers whats to know our reaction....
🤣
Originally posted by: YQLSJ4LHTKYGUBCI
I agree Pranju. I just cannot tolerate her anymore. At least she is recognizing that she blackmails. I don't see how she is redeeemd after this.
I don’t think she can be redeemed anymore 😕
If ppl think Akshu is Plain Jane of Itv.
Aarohi for sure is the Evil villain who could do anything to destroy Akshu.😤
Let's accept this that we can't have it our way, ppl think Akshu is plain dumb but refuse to accept that Aarohi is vile now.
This is some serious Hypocrisy now 😎
Ppl claim that Akshu is dumb without seeing tomorrow's Episode. But Fairly ignore Aarohi's manipulative emotional blackmail
Some major double standards we have here now 😆
Originally posted by: 5CCWUQYRR4KLCKR4
Are you experiencing brain damage Pranju?
I've left the school yrr 😤
Do you know what are my symptoms about 🤣
Originally posted by: YWSTXXB34NREGG3V
but behen the traffic is getting longer and longer every single day 🤣
No traffic can be bad than what I experience in Mumbai 😭
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
0