https://twitter.com/alshaiema/status/1509841455820517380?s=21&t=a8QxtCoDY5ncbgArE_NEkA another beautiful parallel!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
https://twitter.com/alshaiema/status/1509841455820517380?s=21&t=a8QxtCoDY5ncbgArE_NEkA another beautiful parallel!
ask makers m sure they will something to redeem her but in my eyes she can never redeemes how much good she may become.Originally posted by: Y22VLDI5NXUPAXXE
behen either way, aarohi is going to try to throw her under the bus.... but becuase of that, I think we will get ruby parallel!! Aarohi just keeps dropping lower and lower... I don't even see how she can be redeemed now.
haan yaar I agree she really need to sense the danger coming her way and if nothing she had ro share with AbhimanyuOriginally posted by: 7R4WQXBNKUG67PDC
I think this time when Abhi asks her in private about what she was saying, she will definitely speak up! I think the whole point of this track is to show her character development & how unlike last time, she won't fall into Aarohi's continued emotional manipulation! Bakhi let's see. Aarohi is a master manipulator, so anything can happen.
🤣Originally posted by: OFMLPCVMCBXLYIXJ
The most confusing thing about Manjari yesterday was how she suddenly has more brain cells than anyone else... looks like while Abhi's surgeries make people's hearts kinder, Anand's surgeries make people smarter 🤣
behan one week was meant for this track 🤣Originally posted by: SXVSRWA7OL7O4L4I
a week?? more like the rest of this show behen... aarohi ain't going anywhere 🤣
khoobsurat log they are🧿🧿🧿Originally posted by: K3NSLLHPHDZWMSL2
I love this frame of them!!! They are so precious. THU THU THU!!!
of course this is dream sequence and sbs didnt tell as as this is SBB segment🤣Originally posted by: 2URYOZI6NO7NMUFQ
I know this is a dream sequence, but normally SBS tells us if it is... so I am april fooling myself by believing this is real 🤣
yes he will surely protect her , manjari to bhagwaan hai😵💫😵💫😵💫Originally posted by: KA7BQ5RZ23AILVJ3
I agree that Manjari's words were foreshadowing of the truth coming out. But, Abhi is never going to break any promises he has made to his mother. I thought her words were more foreshadowing of the fact that Abhi will protect Akshu and save her... again, alluding to Ruby track parallel!! I actually want Aarohi to throw Akshu under the bus after Akshu has already told Abhi that they had an accident too. That way, Aarohi's true colors can come out in an even more dramatic way!!
and wht was tht eye rolls at the end of episode🤪🤪Originally posted by: JQXQKDOTZDCQREHV
yup... her expressions made no sense as usual!!
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
0