Bhabhi ko toh ghusana hi hai segment me
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Bhabhi ko toh ghusana hi hai segment me
Are kanwar and Alice in the segment?
Prank unke saath karna tha dosti ka tab maza aata 🤣
Bhabhi ko toh ghusana hi hai segment me
Aaj bhabhi will finally let her mask slip for a day and just be herself on the set...I'm happy for her
Originally posted by: .Sunrise.
Are kanwar and Alice in the segment?
Prank unke saath karna tha dosti ka tab maza aata 🤣
I can't imagine what KD must have done...LMAO...AAG BOI IRL...Aloo pretty much gets scared in yelling and all....ooohhhh but he...what a scene it would have been to watch! 🤣
So Krish is smoking again and he is now stealing his bhabhi's earrings now🤪 Vaise, didn't Krish give his Bhabhimaa promise that he won't ever smoke again🐷???
Gazab beizzati hai 🤪
I am already exhausted by the promo of the segment...aage tho pata nhi kya hoyega 🤡
Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.
Most probably...doing something HC did 932734 years ago in another show that had great camaraderie...lol. Drama tu krna hi hai har jagah. 🤣
Really?..I dnt remember..
I saw that precap wali lady also in the sbs promo. Looks like Dhara and Rishita are alone at home.
afterall it's her special day today..Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.
Aaj bhabhi will finally let her mask slip for a day and just be herself on the set...I'm happy for her
Originally posted by: .Sunrise.
The acting out me off
Warna I feel for dhara but that has been shinys problem
Shinys as bhabhi or mother for Shiva / Krish amazing but when it comes to dhara as a woman who wants to be a mother I can't feel much , her performance falls short
True, the acting could be better.
But the words and drama was necessary and enjoyable, atleast to me.