https://twitter.com/AnujkapadiaG/status/1509701622468734976?s=20&t=9kQYMMBeiROR8RQhdoiDKQ
Waise iska mood kis cheej ka tha 🤪
Waah!! 👏 I wonder how they come up with this!!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
https://twitter.com/AnujkapadiaG/status/1509701622468734976?s=20&t=9kQYMMBeiROR8RQhdoiDKQ
Waise iska mood kis cheej ka tha 🤪
Waah!! 👏 I wonder how they come up with this!!
Originally posted by: Miniwatch
Are think of the therapist ree, inka saara therapy ek Jan karne lage to wo handle nahi karpayenge
Actually, i change my mind, I think group therapy might help them. They're not allowed to say bad things to each other, but only communicate how something makes them feel.
Nothing can help them everything went beyond limit.. one who goes to help also 'll be turned as mad like they did to anupama.. 😆
https://twitter.com/AnujkapadiaG/status/1509701622468734976?s=20&t=9kQYMMBeiROR8RQhdoiDKQ
Waise iska mood kis cheej ka tha 🤪
He was in mood to ride the horse 😉🤣
Isko driver ke saath bhi moods kyon aate hai!? 🤣
One track mind hai iska!
Anuj to pagla gaya 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Miniwatch
Isko driver ke saath bhi moods kyon aate hai!? 🤣
One track mind hai iska!
Woh toh shaadi and after shaadi life ke tips pooch raha tha na 😉
Driver ne bhi indirectly bola but bholuram jo hai yeh toh baat samjha nahi🤣🤣
Okie… I guess we need to migrate to Hina’s thread to discuss further on this 🤣
Alwa, one GK scene and even that is such a terrible joke! Not funny in the least!
Originally posted by: Miniwatch
Alwa, one GK scene and even that is such a terrible joke! Not funny in the least!
I have an idea... I will mute the sound, imagine something nice, while watching the eye candy! 😉😳🤔
I hate how they are making him look silly!
check your DM
Rahi and Prem have their sweet romantic moments as they prepare to leave for work together , Moti baa advises them regarding agreeing to the...
Anil has quit the Kothari family business after humiliation by Gautam and hurtful after Moti baa shows undue favouritism towards outsider...
Ganapati Pooja is being held at Shah house with full rituals ceremony .Anupama distributes Prasad Modak to everyone . Jayu asks questions about...
Anupama gets emotional when Sarita Tayi and Radhika enumerate what all Anupama did for them as Purvi Chaya Chawl . How their lives where changed...
Leela tries her best to discourage Anupama from building her own house n moving out of Shah house . Anupama is not discouraged but gets all the...
6