I exactly know what you mean 🤣🤣🤣Originally posted by: Pr1yanka
Lol baaqi sab fast karengey edit karke but reveal mein hi drag kartey rahengey
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
I exactly know what you mean 🤣🤣🤣Originally posted by: Pr1yanka
Lol baaqi sab fast karengey edit karke but reveal mein hi drag kartey rahengey
Originally posted by: jani_faizal
Do we really need to have a separate Arohi-licious episode yaar… I mean she screen bombs even in Abhira-licious episodes and every other episode as well.
I was going to throw slippers at the TV screen if Arohi was in the house when Abhira had their own private holi party 😆 Thankfully she was outside and we didn't have to see her that much.
chalo that way we will at least get a new precap that isn't the promo 🤣Originally posted by: Harshadfan21
Hope they don't end the episode with Abhi questioning Akshu on accident and Akshu is shocked...Jaane ke liye Kal ka episode
Didn't have to see her much???? They were flashing to her face every other minute 🤣 Thank god for Abhi and his feet for their door closing skills though 😆Originally posted by: iheartChai
I was going to throw slippers at the TV screen if Arohi was in the house when Abhira had their own private holi party 😆 Thankfully she was outside and we didn't have to see her that much.
Arey yaar these days Hulu is obsessed with Aarohi and Harsh so both of them get featured as the photo every other day... 🤣 But I am totally fine of an Aarohi-licious episode today/many more next week if they all entail her getting bajaoed 😆Originally posted by: jani_faizal
Do we really need to have a separate Arohi-licious episode yaar… I mean she screen bombs even in Abhira-licious episodes and every other episode as well.
Originally posted by: U566EGXH36KLRLX5
Didn't have to see her much???? They were flashing to her face every other minute 🤣 Thank god for Abhi and his feet for their door closing skills though 😆
Memory block. Anyways, I have been watching edits probably why I don't recall now 🤣
Looping on private holi party 😳 and Akshu vs Harshu 🤣
Akshu is definitely passing out within 1 minute of the episode starting + there is no way that Abhi is dropping her off to her own house this time... not even Manjari can stop him 🤣
My version of hulu update
Akshu Harshu shake their feet .... While Arohi bites her nail in stress.... Shu duos pani nimbu fight continues.....🤪
Edits are the perfect way to forget unwanted memories!! 🤣Originally posted by: iheartChai
Memory block. Anyways, I have been watching edits probably why I don't recall now 🤣
Looping on private holi party 😳 and Akshu vs Harshu 🤣
Originally posted by: LVEDBPCOFQYEXJ4B
chalo that way we will at least get a new precap that isn't the promo 🤣
Today we will definetly get new promo I am predicting 😂😂
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
0