Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
dishu 🤗 how are you doing?
Aaj ka episode dekha sabne ?
hi how are you
good wait for tomorrow is guru Randhawa live in concert-going with Bhai to c it
Originally posted by: Red_eyes94
good wait for tomorrow is guru Randhawa live in concert-going with Bhai to c it
That's so nice 🤗
Enjoy
sure will guess what in the Mollki forum everyone knows love for guru I even said he is My hubby Dec. of last we got married
(on IF😊) im known as Mrs. Randhawa
I even had sangeet and Medhendi 🥳
GuSri
SriRu
GuTi
what should guru and my Jodi name some of my friends suggestion.
Originally posted by: Red_eyes94
GuSri
SriRu
GuTi
what should guru and my Jodi name some of my friends suggestion.
I like GuTi 😉 Sounds cute