Bipasha was gorgeous in Ajnabee but...- Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

31

Views

3.9k

Users

18

Likes

107

Frequent Posters

FlourishedPeony thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago
#31

Bipasha looked great in most of her movies . Why did you have to pick on someone who hardly has any Bollywood associations these days and seems to be happy away from it?

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail 11th Anniversary Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago
#32

Originally posted by: AlooBhangan13

Both were mostly love interest. Bipasha’s character has slightly more shades and she didn’t do too bad. So I would give the acting to her.

I remember people in the reviews saying the empathized with the villains for the first time. Thus, Bipasha and Akshay must have done well.

Now I am prepared to be murdered. But after a few more films of playing poorly written versions of Poo and overacting. Kareena ended up showing more acting chops and versatility. Runs away! I just supported the nepotism kid. It might have something to do with the fact she got better opportunities. And thankfully used some of them.


Well kareena always had the chops though..and in movies she was good in..she was REALLY GOOD..bipasha has been consistently average in terms of acting..kareena's good performances >>> bipasha's good performances..but kareena's OTT and loud acting also is anyday worse than bipasha could ever be

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Elvis12 · 10 days ago

https://youtu.be/hguiIm15VeY?si=4kUQ0GtTfZQfzX3Q https://youtu.be/rq8ikMZSPDU?si=RyEqSmKwuVpKnyiI Release date :21st September 2001

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hguiIm15VeY
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 25 days ago

https://www.filmfare.com/news/bollywood/bipasha-basu-makes-acting-comeback-after-6-years-with-hansal-mehtas-barabanki-begins-shoot-85780.amp

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: MsWhiskerson · 1 months ago

https://youtu.be/n2iwOrVPr3c?si=JwVP6afHD1WjXGip I want to ask bollywood people, what happened? This one song has more beauty than entire...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2iwOrVPr3c
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 3 months ago

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/karan-singh-grover-and-bipasha-basu-enter-prime-videos-alliance-together-heres-what-we-know_234978

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: sentimentalfool · 5 months ago

why is he so gorg.. I'm a total pankhi that face.. that body https://www.instagram.com/p/DUFgmvHCFdH/?img_index=1

https://www.instagram.com/p/DUFgmvHCFdH/
Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".