Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: riya1605
Has anyone seen manan and delnaz (Goli bhua's) insta story . Kisi ko samjh aae to please btana.
The Anubhav Kulshrestha bomb set to detonate today??? Should we be excited? Or scared?
Originally posted by: livetodream257
The Anubhav Kulshrestha bomb set to detonate today??? Should we be excited? Or scared?
I'm excited 🤪
In my op it can't go downhill from here so the only way is up... you take your pick 😆
I honestly don’t know - just assuming ki aaj party mein ya uss ke baad Anubhav will lose his cool… I’m hoping ki the target will be Maya. Also praying that whatever harsh words he says to Maya are interlaced with praise for Gungun. Anu’s anger/fear is justified for his family, and the sort of person he is, woh to chup nahin baithega. I felt ki Delnaz was hinting at some kind of face off in tonight’s episode.
Originally posted by: livetodream257
I honestly don’t know - just assuming ki aaj party mein ya uss ke baad Anubhav will lose his cool… I’m hoping ki the target will be Maya. Also praying that whatever harsh words he says to Maya are interlaced with praise for Gungun. Anu’s anger/fear is justified for his family, and the sort of person he is, woh to chup nahin baithega. I felt ki Delnaz was hinting at some kind of face off in tonight’s episode.
If it as at Maya then soch lo ki anugun ki ladai...which I don't mind either if it means they will get more ss and we see a cute ruthna - manaana scene.
If it is as Kamini and son the GG will join in too... would love to see angry Anu
The best case but also too good to be true scenario would be if his anger is directed at akriti :)
Originally posted by: livetodream257
I honestly don’t know - just assuming ki aaj party mein ya uss ke baad Anubhav will lose his cool… I’m hoping ki the target will be Maya. Also praying that whatever harsh words he says to Maya are interlaced with praise for Gungun. Anu’s anger/fear is justified for his family, and the sort of person he is, woh to chup nahin baithega. I felt ki Delnaz was hinting at some kind of face off in tonight’s episode.
Mujhe to laga koi mst romantic scene hoga for AnuGun. Something totally different from anu's all shades we have seen till now.
But your idea seems more realistic 🤭🤭
Originally posted by: riya1605
Mujhe to laga koi mst romantic scene hoga for AnuGun. Something totally different from anu's all shades we have seen till now.
But your idea seems more realistic 🤭🤭
can you post the story here?
Originally posted by: riya1605
Mujhe to laga koi mst romantic scene hoga for AnuGun. Something totally different from anu's all shades we have seen till now.
But your idea seems more realistic 🤭🤭
Awww tumhare liye Belgian chocolates! ❤️
But did you notice the BG track of Delnaz’s insta story? “Aa dekhe zara, kis mein kitna hai dum!” 😆