Week 2
https://mobile.twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/1509411459645997062
decrease of 0.1 from opening TRP
Page
of
1Week 2
https://mobile.twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/1509411459645997062
decrease of 0.1 from opening TRP
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Hi lovereading ...
Nice to see you again ♡. So ou're watching this show too
I am 🤪
Off to a good start, liking it so far. What about you?
I am liking this show too. Seems interesting.
I love Sejal Kotadiya. Can relate to her. I am also very clumsy like her. Mai chalte chalte gir jaati hu, cheeze bhul jaati hu 😅😂
And Yohan seems like an interesting guy. I love grey Ml's. Sehban is doing an amazing job. I am liking his chk too.
Mujhe iss show ka promo bohat accha laga tha. It was like a movie teaser. I can't wait to see SeHan's love story. It's gonna be amazing ♡
Iss Sejal ko makeover do TRP khuid barh jayeinge