Episode 23 Preview Clip

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Looks like the loser sons first slandered their mother in the newspaper before getting her arrested🤔.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4f2YTz0DWc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENH_AXfCkrA

Khabar chhaap di hai ki she is having an affair with Ajeet and plotted with him to get the property transferred to both their names. 

And also looks like someone secretly snapped a picture of Swajeet when they were talking outside somewhere and trying to make it look like they are a couple. Pucca woh ghatiya saas ne hi kiya hoga. 

Edited by AreYaar - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

yes that's why mother and daughter are enjoying it ,so bad these peoples are not scared of God at all .

jojo_mojo thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Another good episode today.. ghatiya saas ne hi kiya plotting to trap swaran and Ajit. She wanted the sons to lodge police compliant based on her conspiracy theory that Bedi saab's death could be because of heart break caused by Swaran and Ajit's affair. Police ne bhi tu kardiya😆

But the sons are one step ahead of the ghatiya saas. They gave their conspiracy theory to media so that Swaran can be condemned without any trial and saboot🤢 

Sangita was fantastic in potraying Swaran's vulnarability, shock, pain, hysteria, anger and regret. Sharvary continues to shine as Swaran's friend❤️

AreYaar thumbnail

Thanks for the update, Jojo....I'm yet to watch so I'll my thoughts on the epi later.....

Yesterday's epi didn't have much movement so I didn't have much to say.....but looks like the rest of the week will go in this drama of Swajeet being slandered and then Swaran's arrest happening. I'm mainly interested in some Swajeet convos coming out of this beyond Swaran just reeling in the shock of what her sons are doing to her. 

Bedi Saab's decision to add Ajeet in to the will was bound to raise eyebrows and logon ki soch humesha ek hi direction mein jaati hai - so what they are showing isn't even that far-fetched....greed can make people fall to any level.....imaan/dharam sab bech dete hain.

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: kooki07

yes that's why mother and daughter are enjoying it ,so bad these peoples are not scared of God at all .

Shamelessness is considered a virtue these days.....lol so why will such people be scared of God? They always find a way to justify their cheap thinking and cheap behavior while painting themselves as the true "victims" of everything. 

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

in India and Pakistan there is no security for the women after they become the widow and so sad even the parents after their retirement have no value such a sad and shameful for those types of children who forgets every thing what their parents have done for them .

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

Tfs!

I feel that was somewhat of an anticipated thing, since characters like Nimmo have such a regressive mentality thereby proclaiming this plan to be some type of a Bramastra or whatever was being labeled to humiliate Swaran & Ajeet in order to usurp the property. She reminds me of Manthara, whose mainly doing aag mein bhadkane ka kaam or something similar while Kiran & Swaran's kids follow along. 

It's just flabbergasting to see sons allowing this plan, despite initially hesitant, of chastening their own birth mother and not comprehending the fact properly wherein they were too selfish when their parents needed them at a sensitive phase. And they still are.  

They are abreast of this yet they want their so-called rights over something that isn't even registered under their name. It's registered under Swaran's name, so their selfish actions are only causing damage to the relationship. 

Let's see how Ajeet and Swaran handle this scenario for sure. I think that lawyer associate might be of help or something. 

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Myrah_2020

Tfs!

I feel that was somewhat of an anticipated thing, since characters like Nimmo have such a regressive mentality thereby proclaiming this plan to be some type of a Bramastra or whatever was being labeled to humiliate Swaran & Ajeet in order to usurp the property. She reminds me of Manthara, whose mainly doing aag mein bhadkane ka kaam or something similar while Kiran & Swaran's kids follow along. 

It's just flabbergasting to see sons allowing this plan, despite initially hesitant, of chastening their own birth mother and not comprehending the fact properly wherein they were too selfish when their parents needed them at a sensitive phase. And they still are.  

They are abreast of this yet they want their so-called rights over something that isn't even registered under their name. It's registered under Swaran's name, so their selfish actions are only causing damage to the relationship. 

Let's see how Ajeet and Swaran handle this scenario for sure. I think that lawyer associate might be of help or something. 

When you've sold your soul in greed, then I guess nothing chastens you anymore. They've crafted their own alternate reality where their parents were supposedly demanding too much of them and were ungrateful for all their kids did for them 🤔

Anyways, after watching the epi, I'm just wondering why they bother showing these token scenes of one of the sons crying over slandering his mom.....lol now they are trying to paint it like that Yug didn't want to go ahead with this and it's just his brothers to blame....are we supposed to forget the gleeful greed with which he called his dad a thief and his mother paagal? He suddenly should be given a clean chit cuz he's crying over seeing reporters harassing his mom? lol oh please 🤪

Who knows when Swaran-Ajeet will handle any scenario....lol right now it's like every day they are just reeling in shock only.....lol no concrete thoughts or steps about what to do with their responsibilities going forward. 

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

When you've sold your soul in greed, then I guess nothing chastens you anymore. They've crafted their own alternate reality where their parents were supposedly demanding too much of them and were ungrateful for all their kids did for them 🤔

Anyways, after watching the epi, I'm just wondering why they bother showing these token scenes of one of the sons crying over slandering his mom.....lol now they are trying to paint it like that Yug didn't want to go ahead with this and it's just his brothers to blame....are we supposed to forget the gleeful greed with which he called his dad a thief and his mother paagal? He suddenly should be given a clean chit cuz he's crying over seeing reporters harassing his mom? lol oh please 🤪

Who knows when Swaran-Ajeet will handle any scenario....lol right now it's like every day they are just reeling in shock only.....lol no concrete thoughts or steps about what to do with their responsibilities going forward. 

Bold: that scene was definitely random. Lol, it was questionable as to why he is cribbing over being involved jabki the damage's done.