Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Nishita123
It’s scary to enter CC these days 😮
Why don't you share your stories? ðŸ˜
cos of the gifs?i too see them everywhere 😒Originally posted by: Nishita123
It’s scary to enter CC these days 😮
I need the summary of what happened on cc today
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
OHMYGOD. First fungal toe ads and now this!? EWWW I hate cockroaches more than anything! Is anyone else getting this?
I thought Amrita got slapped again, so I was like...

only to be greeted by yet another grotesque advert by FF.
iske man mein toh Sach mein laddoo phut rahe hai 🤣
mein toh bachpan se fake scenerio ke sath jee rahi hoo 😳 wrna kab ki mar gayi hoti 😳🤣
mein toh bachpan se fake scenerio ke sath jee rahi hoo 😳 wrna kab ki mar gayi hoti 😳🤣
Maybe that's why we don't dream 😆
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
1.4k