Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
This song is great.. IU has amazing vocals
Great idea!
I listen to most groups if they have great music! but my bias group are 4Minute and SHINee.
Did you hear the new song by Big Bang? I really love the beat, goes so hard😆
Hey,
Do me a favor, let's play Holi”. You’ve been colored by Team Basanti
Please comment “I’ve been colored by Team Basanti on our team thread
PS:Its for a game..if u commented we will get points.. thanks
Originally posted by: shadesofme
at first i was like that beat was weird but then i am addicted to it
especially when i am not listening all i think is gd's beng beng beng lol
is 4minute any good ...i heard only hyuna stuff
i love trouble maker lol
Hey,
Do me a favor, let's play Holi”. You’ve been colored by Team Basanti
Please comment “I’ve been colored by Team Basanti on our team thread
PS:Its for a game..if u commented we will get points.. thanks
loved new bang bang bang
Hey,
Do me a favor, let's play Holi”. You’ve been colored by Team Basanti
Please comment “I’ve been colored by Team Basanti on our team thread
PS:Its for a game..if u commented we will get points.. thanks
Originally posted by: shadesofme
i might chek them when i am bored
honestly there are too many girl groups these days and its soo hard to get their names right
Heyyy
Sorry this is off topic but,
We are playing this game and we need your help,you just need to comment on our thread first
“Do me a favor, let's play Holi”. You’ve been colored by Team Basanti
Please comment “I’ve been colored by Team Basanti" on our team thread
Ps.Please comment on this thread first
Permission Taken from Aahaana Hey guys! Welcome to Asian Shows creations gallery #2 . Feel free to post all your creations, including
397