Well girls add abahy to the list as well And learn your lesson 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Well girls add abahy to the list as well And learn your lesson 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
Well girls add abahy to the list as well And learn your lesson 🤣
I can also save money if I’m single 🤣🤣 I see this as a win
good badi jaldi sikh gai 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
good badi jaldi sikh gai 🤣
😎😎 I can spend on me myself and I only 🤣
aur kya ash karo 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
aur kya ash karo 🤣
And I get paid tomorrow 😎🤣 life is alright
hehe life is fun
We still need to write our birdie tinder spoof 🤣
oh yesss i forgot about it 🤣 this weekend final kare use? 🤣Originally posted by: simply.meghana
We still need to write our birdie tinder spoof 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
oh yesss i forgot about it 🤣 this weekend final kare use? 🤣
Sure 🤣 I can’t wait for this one 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k