Poll
Do you prefer Imlie in Short hair or Long hair?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Given that long hair is just braided pretty much every day, I'll go with short hair. If they styled it better, I'd prefer long hair.
Given that long hair is just braided pretty much every day, I'll go with short hair. If they styled it better, I'd prefer long hair.
Exactly....khulla chodo na bey?
Kya choti bana dete ho!
Given that long hair is just braided pretty much every day, I'll go with short hair. If they styled it better, I'd prefer long hair.

dhokaaaaaaa... my dil toots 💔
Why does this poll exist?


Voting short hair. One, it's not that short but most importantly just look at the last of the quoted gifs above and realise how much easier it will be for him to run his hands through those tresses in moments of, dare I say... shiddat/passion. Long hair would be a tangled trap/mess for his fingers
Os for long hair by sundari hayee...
Are you posting tonight https://tenor.com/uBuy.gif
Naah , I have my own title 🤣
Originally posted by: CaffeineMuggle
I am sorry Ali, but long hair is bae
The opportunities that Long Hair provide >>>>>

Choti nhi banayege toh baal lambe kaise hoge aur jab lambe nhi hoge toh chod ke faida hi kya.. 🤣🤣