*Alexa play Balam Pichkari*

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
*Alexa play Balam Pichkari*

LOVE THIS SONG AND VIBEEEEEEEEE
JO TUNEEEEE MUJHE MAARII
TOH SEEDHI SAADHI CHORIII
SHAAAARAABIIII HO HAYI
🥳
OMG those facial expressions 🤣

I feel like acting has severely got lostwa in this show 🤣
Oh cool...Kanneda toh yeh kabhi pohonche nahin, but ab LANDAN aa jayenge 😲🤣
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/colors-udaariyaan-to-shoot-in-london_185704
Originally posted by: RaniZelda
Oh cool...Kanneda toh yeh kabhi pohonche nahin, but ab LANDAN aa jayenge 😲🤣
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/colors-udaariyaan-to-shoot-in-london_185704
I AM NOT EVEN LYING I WAS JUST ABOUT TO POST THIS SAYING THE SAME THING
LOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLL
🤣
So london is now becoming KANEEEDAAA 🤣
So london is now becoming KANEEEDAAA 🤣
Yeh toh Dhoka hai