bhang mai goli milakar Angad sapne to nahi dekh raha🤣OMG fatejo on bed. Fateh shirtless!!!! Coming up
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
bhang mai goli milakar Angad sapne to nahi dekh raha🤣OMG fatejo on bed. Fateh shirtless!!!! Coming up
What is jasmine up to with plyers, rope and a knife
Angad is keeping an eye on her
her plan is to have everyone drunk to excite her plan
Uska plan vahi jaane...right now I am just focusing on my hot Fatejo 😍
Originally posted by: 08_maria
bhang mai goli milakar Angad sapne to nahi dekh raha🤣
Tu Kyon Meri Khushiyon per break Lagane per tuli Hui Hai
I'm in shock , are fatejo really gonna do it? What'll happen after that? ITV hai things will deffo not go smooth 🙃
If anyone from the families come blaming these two then they better run , cuz no one had problem sending Tejo with Angad to far away place , alone.
Shirtless fateh on top of tejo ☺️
I guess bedroom romance kal hoga
Chaaku cutting pliers rope kya set up kar rahi hai J.
And upcoming second weak moment lag raha hai. Shaan aaja😆
I mean until someone says that it's real I'm not gonna believe on these people🤪🤣
Originally posted by: gima1090
Shirtless fateh on top of tejo ☺️
She was also on top in one scene
Kitne time baad shirtless Fateh dekhne ko mila