I love Aarohi as a character too. Yes she is imperfect. That's the wonderful thing about imperfect characters, their storyline is about themselves becoming a better person. Which I prefer over watching Mahan people showing their Mahanta.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I love Aarohi as a character too. Yes she is imperfect. That's the wonderful thing about imperfect characters, their storyline is about themselves becoming a better person. Which I prefer over watching Mahan people showing their Mahanta.
For me personally it's armoron. Here's my order: 1. Armoron 2. Traumaira 3. Abhira 4. Vidya Crazy thing is all these four characters can be...
It cracks me up how everyone collectively hates this girl
My answer is Abheera for her zero character growth even at the age of 40.. She keeps coming back to PH in spite of being kicked by her abusive...
An appreciation thread for the pure and pious love of our very own #abhimaan since they are officially back together for the nth time. Feel free...
3