thank you for your support meri behena 🤣chalo I hope you win this time🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
thank you for your support meri behena 🤣chalo I hope you win this time🤣
I am glad you like me more than mahima 🤣of couse you are my friend , mahima just troubling abhira🤣
your guys' love for drama is rubbing off on the entire forum 🤣pranju I know you love drama par itna bhi nai ye yakeen nai ho🤣
I will love love love it.Yes!! Akshu is going to stand with Abhi, and this will piss Aarohi off.... time for new kaand!! 🤣
you are asking for more anu aunty?? are you ok? 🤣haan yaar good part is drama is loading
btw anu had to give some love gyaan to abhira what happened to that?
mimi ka alga dukh dard peeda hai🤣Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
all of us in this together but Mimi !! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
u nver know arohi could be star for following abhira🤣haan and she will make harsh the star again for somehow interupting her beti's pinga🤣
hence my comment,,,i would like abhi to take initiative too
i m trend setter behan🤣you started this trend behen 🤣
we roasted mimi more than she roasts people in her star posts today 🤣mimi ka alga dukh dard peeda hai🤣
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
0