Isn't Rajan Shahi a famous producer🤔🤔🤔?Originally posted by: Moonlight493
Maybe that’s why he has no Fan-clubs 🤪
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Isn't Rajan Shahi a famous producer🤔🤔🤔?Originally posted by: Moonlight493
Maybe that’s why he has no Fan-clubs 🤪
We are RS and Yrkhh Ardent Fans he should give us a Good Role in his Shows 🤪Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97
Shhhh 😶 I don't want Rajan Shahi to cast black magic on us
Yes he is I’m surprised he Doesn't have any FCOriginally posted by: SnowWhite_97
Isn't Rajan Shahi a famous producer🤔🤔🤔?
They better not be stalking us 😕
I want to be an actress but I don't live in India🤔Originally posted by: Moonlight493
We are RS and Yrkhh Ardent Fans he should give us a Good Role in his Shows 🤪
Me Too but I also don’t live in India 😔Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97
I want to be an actress but I don't live in India🤔
No one likes Rajan Shahi, not even his shows ky fans😆Originally posted by: Moonlight493
Yes he is I’m surprised he Doesn't have any FC
Lol he’s the Creator of Kaira Shivin Yrkkh and Anupamaa 😆 and Abhira. He should be their idol 😆Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97
No one likes Rajan Shahi, not even his shows ky fans😆
Ahhh🥺My dream Actress banay ka has been shattered💔 aab kaya karon mein 🤔Originally posted by: Moonlight493
Me Too but I also don’t live in India 😔