Do y'all think aj holi romance milegi? I don't mind if they drag it for 2-3 episodes atleast. ☺️😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Do y'all think aj holi romance milegi? I don't mind if they drag it for 2-3 episodes atleast. ☺️😳
Originally posted by: 08_maria
https://www.instagram.com/p/CbrUHfIvTlY/?utm_medium=copy_link
I just realised that even Sandhu house doors have glasses covered with those useless curtains🤣
KSV should have chipkao that dialogue to Rupi….Jinke khud ke ghar shishe ke hote hai woh dusron ke ghar patthar fenka nahi karte 🤣
I seriously want to meet the person who has built both the houses 🤔
Originally posted by: Lovelydutt
Do y'all think aj holi romance milegi? I don't mind if they drag it for 2-3 episodes atleast. ☺️😳
ye2-3 week bhi extend karde i dont have a problem.
Aaj family drama hoga... Romance toh kal hoga
Look at his damn shirt...🤣 Why is he even wearing one? Tejo ko waise bhi sab pata hai 😳
Originally posted by: Lovelydutt
Do y'all think aj holi romance milegi? I don't mind if they drag it for 2-3 episodes atleast. ☺️😳
Aaj doubt hai mujhe...may be tomorrow...and I guess they r still shooting pata nai kab tak hoga ye track🤪
Originally posted by: Ashi_Naksh
Look at his damn shirt...🤣 Why is he even wearing one? Tejo ko waise bhi sab pata hai 😳
Button khule rakhne ki aadat gayi nai iski... specially when Tejo is around😆
Shaayad is rain dance ke baad hoga romance☺️ dono bheeg chuke honge