Finally answers sent
Will come to collect andas after few hours
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Finally answers sent
Will come to collect andas after few hours
Lol I was trying hard this narrative of Kifla sends answers late but alas...
I'm here a whole 2 hours early 🤣 Where and when is the zero party happening?
3 hrs baad aayenge results😳 goodluck
I'm here a whole 2 hours early 🤣 Where and when is the zero party happening?
After 3 hrs probably😆
Around 8:00 PM IST na
Good luck to you too
Let me go read a book for a while then hopefully it doesn't bore me to sleep.😆 If I don't come back for the answers thats exactly what happened.
I swear the options of this round are so damn hard, it’s difficult to pick one over the other because they all have strong possibilities of being the correct one. 🤔
8am IST and yes
Let me go read a book for a while then hopefully it doesn't bore me to sleep.😆 If I don't come back for the answers thats exactly what happened.
😆 have fun reading.