Episode 21 Preview Clip

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Yet to watch today's epi but chanced upon this clip.....hahaha Ajeet Uncle toh full on BAJAAOING the nalaayak gang πŸ‘πŸ˜†.....his "OYEE" toh gave full on Sunny Deol vibes πŸ€£

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDszk8NaQok

I guess he's not going to be under anymore illusions....full on bol diya hai ki LAANAT hai tum jaise beton peπŸ‘.....Neelu Puttar also joining in to bajaao this loser gang....haha niceπŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jojo_mojo thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Its a fantastic episode today. Sabke aakhon se parde hat gayesmiley36 You can see Ajit's heart break for Bedi saab and Swaran. Swaran aur Ajit dono ne mast bajaya loser beto koπŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Special mention to sharvary and neelu puttar tooπŸ˜ƒ

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: jojo_mojo

Its a fantastic episode today. Sabke aakhon se parde hat gayesmiley36 You can see Ajit's heart break for Bedi saab and Swaran. Swaran aur Ajit dono ne mast bajaya loser beto koπŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Special mention to sharvary and neelu puttar tooπŸ˜ƒ

Wooohoo awesome!πŸ‘ Looking forward to watching it soon! Thanks for the review, Jojo :) 

GaramTawa thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

some truths were spoken today by Swajeet...how sweet they sounded now that Swaran and Ajeet ke mann mein there's no doubt at all about these lowlifes

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Go ajeet uncle..dikha do sabko apna punjabi khoon.πŸ₯³πŸ‘ yeh losers  jo ache se hilarious daalo... I do feel yeh ek thappad phir bhi  bohat kam hai. I toh loved the fierceness  the respect they have for bedi saab..yeh kamayi hai bedi saab ki asli yeh wala fierceness loyalty  πŸ˜›

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I read somewhere that they are going to bring their dadi on their side and try again .is it true ?

shabz50 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yes it was a article that daadi is going to be on the boys side 

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

Episode is pretty solid & top notch one. There were a lot of stellar moments in today's episode. What remains to be seen is the aftermath. πŸ‘πŸΌ

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

feel like Spring emoticons Download dancing 23πŸ˜†πŸ˜†what a performance by Ajit ..ek thappar bas vikram on the floor.......Nilu is awesome tooπŸ‘..those pathetics need to go to jail🀬 TFS..πŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by kinu17 - 2 years ago