Originally posted by: WildestDreams
I won’t be late lateef for this round🤣 7 am IST is 3.30 AM here😳
Koi nahi. Bee won't be either. 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
I won’t be late lateef for this round🤣 7 am IST is 3.30 AM here😳
Koi nahi. Bee won't be either. 🤣
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
Shreya herself wouldnt be awake probably🤣
Mere liye 9:30 PM is actually 9:30 PM and I am awake at that time. Tum sab ko results bhi milenge aur 4th round bhi milega.
As usual, half an hour to an hour after deadline.
Originally posted by: Minionite
Mere liye 9:30 PM is actually 9:30 PM and I am awake at that time. Tum sab ko results bhi milenge aur 4th round bhi milega.
Basically raat ke 9.30 baje, sabki shenai bajegi😅
So I'll see you all at 2:30am🤣

Haan aur phir main toh aram se blanket lapet ke so jaongi. Baki sab rote rehna. 🤣
Originally posted by: Minionite
Mere liye 9:30 PM is actually 9:30 PM and I am awake at that time. Tum sab ko results bhi milenge aur 4th round bhi milega.
thank you for my morning breakfast read 🤣
As I see it, this is a clear conspiracy to create a wedge between me and my LFL title 🤔
As I see it, this is a clear conspiracy to create a wedge between me and my LFL title 🤔
Talk to the people who asked for the few hour extension. 🤣
24 people still left to send answers. 😲 Kitne log last minute bhejenge? 🤣