MaAn OS - Blissful Paradise

lovely_Angie thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

This is based on the dance competition and Anu's public proposal track. So basically, this is after Anu proposes to Anuj on stage and later, asks him to take her out on a dinner date. Anuj agrees for the date before leaving for Udaipur at midnight.

I was supposes to post this on Saturday or Sunday, but my little one fell sick, so couldn't complete it.

Anyways, here it is. I am not sure, whether I will be continuing this or not, owing to work deadlines. So for now, it is an OS.

Sorry for typos. Please leave comments and feedbacks😃

Love you all!!!

PARADISE

“They slipped briskly into an intimacy from which they never recovered.”

― F. Scott Fitzgerald, This Side of Paradise

“I feel like a part of my soul has loved you since the beginning of everything.

Maybe we’re from the same star.”

― Emery Allen

“Kinjal, here are your medicines!! Have it after 15 mins as you have just had your dinner.” She instructs her pregnant daughter-in-law.

“Yes, Mummy!! I will be fine…. Don’t worry about me!! You go and enjoy your date.” Kinjal winks and her deliberate emphasize on the word date makes Anupama blush.

“It’s not a date Kinju, it’s just a dinner. I will be back in an hour.” Anupama says meekly.

“Exactly Mummy!! Dinner date!! That’s what I am saying!! And don’t rush back home. Enjoy your special time with Anuj ji!!”Kinjal again teases her and earns a playful whack on her arm.

“Take Care beta!! Call me anytime if you need anything”, just as she is giving some last-minute instructions to Kinjal, she hears the horn of a car and the sound of a car pulling in their driveway. Her heartbeats quicken.

“Yes Mumma!! Relax!! See, he is here already, I guess. Hurry up. Gooooo.Bye!!!”, Kinjal almost pushes her out of the room.

Once sure that the door of Kinjal’s room is shut, Anupama stands there and takes a few deep breaths to calm her racing heart. She doesn’t remember when was the last time she had felt this excited!!! Just like a college girl, impatient to meet her lover and nervous about his reaction after seeing her.

Thanks to Kinjal, she couldn’t recognize herself when she saw her reflection in the mirror. As much loving and adorable her daughter-in-law is otherwise, she can really get things done her way when she wants to!! And that’s what she had done today with her mother-in-law. She had insisted on giving Anu a makeover and here Anu is, wearing a black floor length Anarkali dress with a deep back which was highlighting her curves at the right places. With light make-up, long traces left open with soft curls at the end and a peach-colored pout, Anu looks and feels young!!!

As she finally manages to calm her nerves, her mobile rings and his name flashes on the screen, making her nervous again.

“Hello Anuj,”

“Anu, I am here. Waiting for you at the gate.”, although his voice is calm and composed, she can sense that he too is eager to see her!!

Within moments, she is in the hall of the Shah House and before Baa could pass any snide remarks or worse, try to stop her, she is out of the main door.

Her parched eyes find their oasis as she sees him leaning on the door of his car, waiting for her. He is typing something rapidly on his phone, eyes focused on the screen, and she thanks her Kanhaji for giving her a few minutes to admire his glorious form unabashedly, without him noticing it.

Her heart misses a beat as he bites his lower lip, still typing on the phone. He does that whenever he is happy or content, she realizes and figures out that whatever it is that he is doing on his phone, is working out in his favor. With excruciating efforts, she manages to shift her gaze from his handsome face and notices that he is wearing black suit with a white shirt, almost like the one he was wearing in the morning for her dance competition. She loves that color combination on him. The enticing play of his toned thigh muscles as he shifts his weight from one foot to another does something weird with her insides.

She suddenly has an inexplicable urge to kiss him. However, the chain of her indecent thoughts breaks when he finally looks up from his phone and finds her standing outside the closed door of the Shah House, her eyes staring at him, having a dreamy haze in them.

Feeling like a school-girl caught by the teacher for copying during exams, she immediately rearranges her expressions and walks upto him, only to find his eyes fixated at her.

She feels a sudden rush of joy that wells up inside her as her soon-to-be-husband's appraising eyes scan her from top to bottom. His look spelling out that he is smitten with her.

The fruits of Kinjal’s efforts reaped in a moment of unguarded admiration that she finds for herself in his eyes.

Anu, you are looking breathtakingly beautiful!!How did I get so lucky?”, he finally manages to utter after an eternity. With his heart thumping loudly against his ribcage, he fears that she might hear it. Placing a hand over it to calm it down, he gulps hard and hopes against hope that she doesn’t notice the sudden desire that is rising within him. His Anu looks radiant today, he thinks. She is almost unrecognizable in that dress which is accentuating her figure perfectly. That low neck which is revealing a teeny winy bit of her cleavage, isn't helping his case either. Yet, one look into her innocent eyes and he finds that she is the same Anu, who won’t think once about herself if she sees anyone in pain.

She can clearly see the effect she is having on him, and it elates her to say the least. She decides to tease him a bit more and takes a bold step towards him. Closing the distance between them in a swift stride, she raises herself on her toes and wraps her arms around his neck.

“Nobody can beat me when it comes to getting lucky, Kapadia Ji!!! I am the luckiest one here, you see!!”, she hisses seductively and her warm breath fanning his neck sends shiver down his body. Taken aback by her sudden boldness, it takes him a few moments to recover, but he catches up eventually and decides to play along.

Encircling his arms around her slender waist, he pulls her towards him with such a passion that she almost crashes onto his chest. Tucking a loose strand of her hair behind her ear sensuously, he leans in closer to her, his lips softly grazing her face at all the sensitive spots as he does so. Her insides are on fire, and she can feel her skin burning wherever his lips touch her bare skin.

“Is that so? Well then, do you really want me to show you how lucky you are? For the pointers, I did notice you checking me out a few moments back.”, he whispers in her ears suggestively and finds her cheeks turning to a dark shade of crimson.

Realising that her legs are suddenly turning into a jelly, she clutches on to his shoulders tightly, her nails digging deep into his skin.

Meanwhile, his hands resting on her lower back continue their sweet torment as he keeps drawing circles there sensuously with his fingers. Unable to hold his intense gaze that pierces her soul and reads herlike an open book, Anu hides her face into his chest.

Refusing to give Anu a respite, Anuj instinctively hooks her chin with his finger and nudges her to look up into his eyes, his other hand continues its torment all the while as he traces her lean back.

Anu curses herself for wearing a deep necked dress as his fingers caressing her bare back sends her into a frenzied ecstasy. He wishes to trail her soft skin with his lips, but the consciousness of being in public place holds him back and taking liberty of being hidden between the gate of Shah House and his car, he continues to make the most of this intimate moment, as much as the place and time would allow him to.

‘You really are looking gorge…”, Anuj fails to complete his compliment as the realization hits him. While his fingers are blissfully seeking pleasure, the dori of Anu’s dress comes undone and worst, she seems to be unaware of it.

Acting on the impulse, he pushes open the gates of the Shah house and pulls her inside with him. Finding a secluded spot behind the bushes, near the wall from where Anu had jumped off once to go with him for a business trip, he takes hold of her arm and suddenly pulls them in an alcove hidden in shadows in a corner.

Confused due to this sudden change in his demeanor, she looks questioningly at him while her back collides with a wall.

“Anuj,…”,

And before she has a chance to utter another word, he puts a finger on her lips to hush her.

Her eyes widen at his move and the shock of the touch quiets her.

He was not thinking much when he did this; he only had thought of tying the dori of her dress immediately. But now that they are here, in the dark with this proximity between them he finds himself befuddled.

He is forgetting the motive of his actions and becoming more and more aware of their position. His heartbeat drumming in his ears. His pulse rapid. His eyes locked on hers. And his finger still on her lips - soft and warm at the same time.

They continue to stand that way for a few moments until his presence of mind kicks in and he twirls her around, so she is facing the wall.

And she is completely baffled as to what is he doing.

Slowly, then, so slowly that he notices the tremble of his hands, he moves her long traces cascading on her back aside and takes the two loose ends of the undone dori to tie it in it’s original place.

A shudder runs down her spine at his touch, as does the awareness of his motive come to light. She can feel the heat emanating from his body as his chest almost touches her bare back.

The view of her bare back mixed with her feminine scent plays havoc with his senses. He looks at her even as his hands continue their moments and tie the knot, while she keeps fidgeting with the loose end of her dupatta and looks at her feet resolutely.

As soon as he knots the dori, they exhale a sigh of relief - together - that is lost on neither of them. He then gently turns her around, making her face him.

His hands rest on her shoulders as she continues looking down.

Slowly and gently as he slides his hands down hers, the touch sets them on fire. The moment his hands are off of her, he immediately finds himself missing her, her touch. Even when she is standing with a few inches between them at best.

When she finally does look up at him, she notices the sheen of sweat on his forehead.

With no appropriate response coming to her mind, she says the first words deems fitting in a soft whisper,

“Thankyou."

Had he been capable of speech he would have said something but for the moment, he merely nods his head and steps back to create some distance between them.

A loud horn of the car passing by breaks their reverie and she swiftly pulls away, walking back to the car waiting for them outside the gate.

While he trails behind her, watching her and trying to get his erratic heartbeat under control, an enraged Vanraj Shah, standing in the balcony of his room, fails to believe his eyes and seethes with fury as the private encounter of a couple he just witnessed keeps flashing before his eyes; long after the couple has drove off in their car to their blissful paradise.

So how was it?

Edited by lovely_Angie - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HpTheChosenOne thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail + 2

Kya baat hai!! Please keep writing 😊😊😊

sporthy_smile28 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Even though i loved reading this 

But my inner self was on constant alert k guys what are you doing.. zara idhar udhar bhi dekhlo kahi vanraj balcony se stalk kar raha hoga😆

I was like no please no not infront of the Shah house🤣

On a serious note this was beautiful

Do keep writing!❤️

Meghuzz thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Wooahh that was awesome 😍😍

Amykapadia thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I enjoyed this but i was so damn scared for them that someone could come out of Shah house and disturb their privacy.

But fantastic update. Loved it !

lovely_Angie thumbnail

Thanks dear!!

lovely_Angie thumbnail

Originally posted by: sporthy_smile28

Even though i loved reading this 

But my inner self was on constant alert k guys what are you doing.. zara idhar udhar bhi dekhlo kahi vanraj balcony se stalk kar raha hoga😆

I was like no please no not infront of the Shah house🤣

On a serious note this was beautiful

Do keep writing!❤️

Lol😆 To be very honest, I wanted that Trashraj to see them together and burn with jealousy😊 I get sadistic pleasure when he suffers like that

Thanks for the praises bytheway❤️

lovely_Angie thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meghuzz

Wooahh that was awesome 😍😍

Thank You Sweety🤗

lovely_Angie thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amykapadia

I enjoyed this but i was so damn scared for them that someone could come out of Shah house and disturb their privacy.

But fantastic update. Loved it !

Glad that you liked it!!! It was the deliberate plot setting to make Vannu uncle see them and burn😆

Ishabharatdwaj thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Aaj kal hamare writers ka favorite work hai Vanraj ko jealous feel karwana, and i loved it 😍😍😍😍 beautiful work showing MaAn ka perfect romance in front of jalkukda Vanraj.