Tellytubie
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Tellytubie
Awwww Soni you're a fan of tellytubie? 😳
From your dp I can already feel you're a cute soul.....it totally describes your nature 😳
Hogwarts Express pakdo Grandma. Weasley uncle will guide you at the King's Cross station

Originally posted by: x.titli.x
Awwww Soni you're a fan of tellytubie? 😳
From your dp I can already feel you're a cute soul.....it totally describes your nature 😳
Hehe yes i used to watch it when i was a kid.
Aww thanks u r sweet😳
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Hehe yes i used to watch it when i was a kid.
Aww thanks u r sweet😳
I also used to watch it....but I was already 6 years old at that time....so a little older I guess🤗❤️
Because you are Hufflepuff na. That's why my guess would have been different.
OMG Po should be my next dp☺️
Originally posted by: tournesol
Hogwarts Express pakdo Grandma. Weasley uncle will guide you at the King's Cross station
Ab yeh Weasley kya hai
Idk if I should be relieved that you know who Phoebe is or sad that you forgot who I am🥺
Abhi kaunsa round chal raha hai??😳