Precap Link : Anupama replaces Manjiri in piya toh se gang- Page 79

Created

Last reply

Replies

1k

Views

44k

Users

23

Likes

2.1k

Frequent Posters

7KGY5OS5VE5K7BGN thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: 67BS4UN2HLGTCJR2



I think Abhi gets late and Akshu this time ditches the ladder and direct barges into the room,🤣

Mimi, your beti is officially out of your hands 🤣

I would love to see Mahima's reaction to this... I'm leaving Harsh out of it, becuase bechara is smiling these days 🤣
7KGY5OS5VE5K7BGN thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: ishq_vibes

Ha.. especially mahima...

We need a Birla version of Mimi to bring them on board with the festivities yaar 🤣
Pr1yanka thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: HBUWXZUBEGCMNJJY

I need the Birlas to stop their "jaldi jaldi" jaap.... there needs to be fun vibes from them too!!!

Yessss exactly…I don’t want any further collab or rushed functions…best pair they have on hand…frikkin milk their chemistry

7KGY5OS5VE5K7BGN thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Pr1yanka

Yessss exactly…I don’t want any further collab or rushed functions…best pair they have on hand…frikkin milk their chemistry

let's see how the TRPs turn out & that will tell us if we will get more collabs or not 🤣
WCZW6VLAVQUTINRR thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: O5JL5JID4LUZZFH6

I would love to see Mahima's reaction to this... I'm leaving Harsh out of it, becuase bechara is smiling these days 🤣


aur waise bhi holi hain. Harsh will be busy with Manish 🤣 Or rather Manish will keep him busy

7KGY5OS5VE5K7BGN thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: ZRK7XGJM7IGWHSKE


aur waise bhi holi hain. Harsh will be busy with Manish 🤣 Or rather Manish will keep him busy

omg and tali harsh can finally express his feelings 😆
7KGY5OS5VE5K7BGN thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
DiamondLife thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Anyone knows -

there was one thread created just for Abhira's all song sequences..

Can someone please give me the link?

WCZW6VLAVQUTINRR thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: 74K2ERSKGQQB2233

no pairing for now... we are counting on detective neil!!! he cannot have any distractions 🤣


Yes please.

And the way Arohi was dressed for the engagement - Neil ain't gonna get distracted anyway 🤣

7KGY5OS5VE5K7BGN thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: KVP52KXFVYU4Y7VT


Yes please.

And the way Arohi was dressed for the engagement - Neil ain't gonna get distracted anyway 🤣

she is taking styling tips from anisha yaar!!! 🤣

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".