Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Btw guys only 2 pages left
Come one today we'll finish up this thread.
Originally posted by: Sparkling_starr
Haha....then I am on some sm but not on twitter
Which reminds me I'm also on tumblr so 😆
Achaa
Vha pe kya hota hai ?
I have no idea about Tumblr.
Same mostly...you post stuff ,talk about stuff
I guess same as most sm apps but different in a sense that not a lot of people use it maybe
Originally posted by: Sparkling_starr
Same mostly...you post stuff ,talk about stuff
I guess same as most sm apps but different in a sense that not a lot of people use it maybe
So there also can we chat like IF ?
Private message kar sakte hai
par aisa group chat feature nahi hai
Instagram jaise photo Post ya text post kar sakte hai....stories add karne ka feature nahi hai thank god😆
Comeon guys complete this page also
Miles to go away 😂
Sorry for not being so active. Actually I had a feverOriginally posted by: Bhavisweet03
Btw guys only 2 pages left
Come one today we'll finish up this thread.
Chalo finish karte hai🥳
Well ipl mein punjab and rcb ka match bahut interesting ho gaya hai
My favourite team delhi won in first half🥳
Let me do some spamming😆