Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I'm good 😃
Sunday's going good too...just lazy day haha
How're you doing?
Originally posted by: Sparkling_starr
I'm good 😃
Sunday's going good too...just lazy day haha
How're you doing?
Same here.
Just khana bnao kha lo aur rest karo 😆
Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
Are you on Twitter ?
Nope....not on any sm
I was thinking if IF is considered social media or not? 🤔
Main Twitter pe hu kisko add karu?
Originally posted by: beingaditij
Main Twitter pe hu kisko add karu?
Yeah you can add me 🤗
My ID - Bhavisweet03
Originally posted by: Sparkling_starr
Nope....not on any sm
I was thinking if IF is considered social media or not? 🤔
Yeah definitely it's a social media🤗
Haha....then I am on some sm but not on twitter
Which reminds me I'm also on tumblr so 😆
I am following you ❤️
beingaditij
My id