Kya tha?! Page not found dikhaa raha hai.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Kya tha?! Page not found dikhaa raha hai.
Kaddu haii... He will edit and post again🤣
KD has shared kal ka confession scene...With Shiva ki poetry as caption
Originally posted by: Nicky-nish
KD has shared kal ka confession scene...With Shiva ki poetry as caption
He posted again... I have edited the link..just like kaddu😆
He made it into a reel now...And caption chota appreciation note daal diya 🤣
Is shiva ki shadi trending on twitter??
Shivi ki shaadi trending at 8Originally posted by: Ocean_breeze
Is shiva ki shadi trending on twitter??
https://www.instagram.com/p/CbmYrWjoM-n/?utm_medium=copy_link
Jaanu and his damads
I knew I liked him for a reason!🤣
#BhabhiWaleBhaiyaForTheWin
Rait Zara Si pe rok lagayi jaye 🐷