Is Round 3 a warm-up round? Toofan se pehle ka sannata?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Is Round 3 a warm-up round? Toofan se pehle ka sannata?
No need of thanks
And all the ver best for next round
Originally posted by: AwaamKiJaan
Is Round 3 a warm-up round? Toofan se pehle ka sannata?
Sahi pakdey ho
Originally posted by: AwaamKiJaan
Is Round 3 a warm-up round? Toofan se pehle ka sannata?
I think so😆 coz R3 is relatively easy
I don’t think I can get over the Ron 😭😭
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
I don’t think I can get over the Ron 😭😭
Who did u thought she would date?
Originally posted by: LazyBing
Mera ek point lelo😋 Mujhe apne anniversary pe jadoo ki dp wapas do 🥺
Do ab point
shouldnt you be giving me cake🤔
Originally posted by: AwaamKiJaan
Okay, I see what "work" Shibani would make him do.😆
Niffler didn't come to my mind because he's not in the original Harry Potter books.
They feature in the main books as well. Just not in any lead role. 😆
Yeh options bhi kya diye hain Shreya ne
Jinka naam hi nahi kabhi suna, choose kaise karoon?
I needed options like harry, ron, hermione...the only 3 characters i know😭