Congratulations prabz Pikachu gif partner p
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Congratulations prabz Pikachu gif partner p
This is what shocks you?? Why did she choose Ron?? 😭😭
WHY WOULD YOU WANT A DEMENTOR AS A PET???? 😲😡
Asddgfhrindogwhdhgejericnkax
I wish I was a phoenix rn, ansoon kaam aa jaate 😭😭
I forgot the results come out once the deadline ends...
I'll check out the answers later on once I have time later on tonight i've been super busy since yesterday evening..
😳 still have no idea if i got that zero yet 
I forgot the results come out once the deadline ends...
I'll check out the answers later on once I have time later on tonight i've been super busy since yesterday evening..
😳 still have no idea if i got that zero yet
U did gud Prabz😆 u came 3rd
Why didn't you choose Padfoot
😭😭
Congratulations prabz Pikachu gif partner p
Thank you Hava
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Disco, are you a HP fan too? 😍if not, then you got damn lucky in the round😅
You sure you guys arent kumbh ke mele mein bichri hui behnein?😲
We still got 1 pt for Padfoot😳
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
This is what shocks you?? Why did she choose Ron?? 😭😭
I chose Charlie 😭
Main aapko party doongi phir