I changed four answers in the last ten minutes and each of them were the correct answer🥺🥺🥺
![]()
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I changed four answers in the last ten minutes and each of them were the correct answer🥺🥺🥺
![]()
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Shibani chose Ron?? 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳
She initially chose Bill, but then changed to Ron because no one said Bill. 🤣
This is me 🥺 💔 😭 😭. Thank to Shreya and Shibu 😭
I would have never in a million years guess you chose him 😢💔Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Only answer to this: harry chose him to be his best friendand who would question her choice 🙃
Isiliye kehti hoon, books padho to know how amazing Ron is😍😍😍
Originally posted by: Minionite
Q4: Choose a Weasley boy that Shibani would want to date.
Ron Weasley (24 sheeps)
Whoa 😲
I wasn't expecting to get this one right after you kept going Fred Fred in the previous thread 😆
same here 🥺🥺🥺Originally posted by: WildestDreams
I changed four answers in the last ten minutes and each of them were the correct answer🥺🥺🥺
Wow 11 not bad. I changed James to Sirius at last moment🥺
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
I changed four answers in the last ten minutes and each of them were the correct answer🥺🥺🥺
They say never to change answers in MCQ and you changed answers in sheep. 🤣
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
I would have never in a million years guess you chose him 😢💔
Yeah even I can get past that but she didn't choose HP for the horcrux one 🤣. Come on .
I just chose my own house here 🤣 I will accept this donut and eat it in peace 😌🍩