song ka meaning kya hai??
Thanks for the tag Zeee... 🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
song ka meaning kya hai??
Thanks for the tag Zeee... 🤗
Thank you Zeno 🤗 for these beautiful VMs….. these are the only time pass we have these days.
Beautiful...zenu
Both are lovely...thanks for the tag...
Amruuu🤗Originally posted by: Amru4krish
Zenu 🤗
These two vms are gold.....
Too good..... Very very pleasing to the eye.....
Brilliant job ♥️♥️
Thank you for always motivating me sweetie 😘
Thank you Pooja❤❤Originally posted by: 3WGH2CSVG7YPPGX6
Absolutely beautiful!!!!
Haisha 🤗🤗Originally posted by: Imhaisha
Zenab.... 😇
This is so so beautiful.... ♥️♥️♥️
You gave us double dose of Abhira.... 🥰
Hayeeeee....
I loved it... ♥️
Nee Partha song I never heard before but when I heard for the first time i just loved it.... I didn’t know the meaning but still i was enjoying it.... Abhira looked so magical....✨✨✨
Mein tenu samjhava one was also beautiful and magical......🥰
Hayeeee Zenab... 🤗
Thank You for this VMs and Keep editing.... 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Even I never know about nee partha before Ashu suggested it to me so I listened to it with translation few times to relate to it more ❤
Thank You so much.. I'm happy that you liked both of them 💕
Aaj ka dose is posted 😉
Anu🤗🤗Originally posted by: anuandavi
Zenu... 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗
Thank u so much.. Me tenu samjhava is one of my favourites.. And u made it more beautiful by making a vm for our fav Abhira.. ❤️❤️❤️
Nee partha is lovely, the wordings are so apt for our Abhira..
I'm glad you liked it coz it was suggested by you ❤❤
You could understand the song.. Lucky you.. I made it but it was hard for me to understand but the vibe of song helped me a lot
Omg Madhu I didn't knew this song is your Favorite too.. It's Ashu's favorite and she suggested it to me coz I don't understand Tamil but the vibe and beats of the song was so good that I enjoyed making this VM and I'm humming it too these days 😆Originally posted by: beanstalk04
Thank you zenab for this wonderful gifts.
Actually these days,
we all fans really need it badly .
Cause episode vibes are like thunderbolt attack.
Jo kabhi bhi blast ho sakta hai aksu pe.
Ps. Is that First song is from movie 3?
I mean that is danush's debut movie song!
I think.
You have done wonderful job.👍🏼
For a minute ,it seems like abhiRa is South movie's actors and i am watching them in Tamil movie!🤗
I have a fantasy to watch abhiRa's wedding in South Indian style 🤗
Like rooja movie .
Even makers can copy some romantic scenes from that movie also.
This is my reaction After watching the first vm
https://tenor.com/view/tigger-happy-gif-7836455
This is my favourite song so melodious and you have done great job here too to
match the scene with song.
I think I can say that this vm going to my favourite list.
☺️🤗
Thank you so much Dear for this lovely VM s.
https://tenor.com/view/pikachu-pokemon-in-love-pikachu-in-love-gif-24311055
Yes it's from movie 3 Dhanush and Shruti
Your fantasy is interesting 😍
So happy to hear that you enjoyed both vms
Thank you🤗🤗
Thank you ❤❤Originally posted by: Pr1yanka
Lovely vm!!
Me too bro.. Same pinch I heard it for first time 😆Originally posted by: aishapl013
This is so Gorgeous Zenab,
So I'm hearing the first song for the first time but i matched the vibe so mauch.
Loved Samjhawa too❤️
Thank you Pranju ❤❤🤗🤗
“Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” ― Maya Angelou That is the best way to describe Abhira Sharma- The Gen 4 Fl Her strength...
Since Maira is not being replaced, and neither Arman nor Abhira are being killed off, this marks a first in YRKKH history. For the first time...
Hi aaj meine episode dekha toh aaj updates my style
In Gen 3, Makers started glorification of gareebi as true "Happiness" We had to watch a scene where entire mohalla and cast cheered on a man who...
897